• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You just never know what you'll find...

20 posts in this topic

• Administrator

In the comics forum...

01606953088.1.gif

I thought a few of you might think this was funny... smirk.gif

Believe it or not, I think I actually owned a copy of this as a kid! I think they gave it away as some sort of premium, so at least I didn't spend money on it!

I wonder what the bidding will go up to now that we all know of the auction? smile.gif The guy selling the book might have a goldmine on his hands! wink.gif

Nope, I'm going to take a digital picture of it and when Carol opens up the Icon upload page change it out for what I've got now. laugh.gif

In the comics forum...

01606953088.1.gif

I thought a few of you might think this was funny... smirk.gif

____________________ smile.gif

I won!

Why did it always used to say on the Kool-Aid packs NOT to use a metal pitcher???

dragon

.......and don't forget, the movie is due out this Fall!!

From the early reports, Kevin Costner will be reprising his role from Water World and teaming up with the Kool Aid Man to start a kind of Saloon for mail carryers out on the western plains that haven't been able to get any beverages to drink while watching baseball games. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Yep, I'm thinking of using one of those free Collector's Society coupons I was given the last time I signed up and have it graded.

First though, a camera shot of it so I can load it into an Icon across the street.

It's always funny when an item sells for half what the postage cost is.