• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What coins did you get for Christmas?

20 posts in this topic

Nothing on Christmas....but since my staff gave me an Ebay gift certificate.....and I used it to buy these coins........

NGC 1882 MS63*

1882MS63.JPG

NGC 1931 MS64BN

1931Lincolnobv.JPG

1931Lincolnrev.JPG

You could say that I got these for Christmas thumbsup2.gif

Not my pictures as I don't have the coins in hand yet.....but they look good from what I can see cloud9.gif

Hey there banker,no hating on this poor youngster. 893naughty-thumb.gif

tongue.gif

While I have come across many toned Morgans that I really like but I've never found one that I just couldn't sell.I'm not emtionally attatched to my toners like some people. poke2.gif

But,since you sorta asked I am collecting Capped Bust Half Dimes and have: 1829.1834,1835,1836,& 1837. I also have a few PCGS/NGC rainbow Rosies that I'm holding on to. I posted my 1958-D PCGS MS-66 FB before,but here are some bigger(and better) pics:

rainbowrosie1958d.jpg

I also am working on a 7070,and I've posted a few coins that have gone in there.

Here's an early babe:

1828halfcent.jpg

So I do collect a little. wink.gif

Any profits from the Morgan toners,go to either more rainbow Morgans or upgrades/additions to what I'm focusing on right now...

Hayden

I got this, but I don't know what it is!

pararev.JPG

paraobv.JPG

Paraguay

1968, 300 Guaranies

KM29

Weight - 26.6 g

Composition - 0.7200 Silver, .6157 oz

Subject - 4th term of President Stroessner

Mintage - 250,000

Worth about $2.50 in UNC

Chris

Paraguay

1968, 300 Guaranies

KM29

Weight - 26.6 g

Composition - 0.7200 Silver, .6157 oz

Subject - 4th term of President Stroessner

Mintage - 250,000

Worth about $2.50 in UNC

Chris

Thanks for the great info Chris! Although I think your price guide might be out of date since .6157 oz of silver at current spot price of $8.73 is worth $5.38! headbang.gif