• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I used to enjoy NGC's promptness of completing submissions

6 posts in this topic

They've been terrible for the last quarter of the year. I've been doing Earlybird's only, and they're taking at least double the time they used to.

Nevermind when they didn't give me my variety attribution on 10 coins from one submission (I'm supposed to have a credit, but I haven't followed that one up yet).

Was supposed to have some "toned sides forward" on another submission.......not. I requested it, and maybe they don't have to honor that request, but I've had it done before. Maybe they had a policy change regarding this, I'm not sure. Not a huge deal, but thnigs have been piling up lately.

My latest Earlybird submission (supposed to be 12 working days) should have been back in time for FUN.......no fun.

Ok, Rant over. Happy Holidays. smile.gif

They've been terrible for the last quarter of the year. I've been doing Earlybird's only, and they're taking at least double the time they used to.

Nevermind when they didn't give me my variety attribution on 10 coins from one submission (I'm supposed to have a credit, but I haven't followed that one up yet).

Was supposed to have some "toned sides forward" on another submission.......not. I requested it, and maybe they don't have to honor that request, but I've had it done before. Maybe they had a policy change regarding this, I'm not sure. Not a huge deal, but thnigs have been piling up lately.

My latest Earlybird submission (supposed to be 12 working days) should have been back in time for FUN.......no fun.

Ok, Rant over. Happy Holidays. smile.gif

I have submitted to NGC and PCGS via third party over the last couple of years. PCGS, for the most part, has been slow, but predictablely slow. NGC is very consistent, and I applaud them for this and their great customer service. However, since I have joined NGC, I have had NGC also miss attributions with very slow service. This is extremely problematic and hope will change in the NEAR future.

TRUTH

They show as 23 business days right now. If you call NGC, they will reroute them to FUN so you can pick them up (provided they are done).

If it hasn't been 12 working days in over three months then maybe the service is advertised incorrectly?

Maybe they should change the service requirements?

Don't blame me for "not looking at the current turnaround times" because they have been SLOW and screwed up submissions.

All I'm doing is sending them coins and paying my bill.

So you figure I should check the "real" length of submission, and if it shows that silly 23 days, I should be a real smart guy and either send all the coins in Express (2 days) or simply settle in for their extended wait.

I say they should get back on track and it's not my fault their behind.

Specialty gold would be nice, but it doesn't sell well at my local shows. wink.gif

Actually, I had to cancel my FUN plans, although that was more of an outside shot as far as me attending.

Truth is feeling what I'm feeling. If you're submitting to these guys on a regular basis, you notice when they are messing up.

They are messing up.

Again, Happy Holidays!