• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Kudos and not some Kudos to NGC today.

11 posts in this topic

I sent in a 15 coin Economy package 10/23 and just recieved it today 12/16. frown.gif My world revolves around NGC economy service. However, all the coins were properly graded save for 1 which was a point too conservative. thumbsup2.gif

TRUTH

10/23 was a Sunday.

That's 40 week days. Assume 3 days there and back + Thaksgiving and they're at their estimate of 32 business days.

Anything interesting in the submission?

10/23 was a Sunday.

That's 40 week days. Assume 3 days there and back + Thaksgiving and they're at their estimate of 32 business days.

I dunno about your math. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Must be that remedial algebra at CSUN. 53 week days total and about 33 business days(excluding 6 days shipping). Still too long. Some VERY cool commems and type coins. thumbsup2.gif

TRUTH

10/23 was a Sunday.

I dunno about your math. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Must be that remedial algebra at CSUN. 53 week days total and about 33 business days(excluding 6 days shipping). Still too long. Some VERY cool commems and type coins. thumbsup2.gif

TRUTH

Math looks good, 40 week days meaning not weekends.

So, what kind of cool commems? I'm in the market to add one to my set.

10/23 was a Sunday.

TRUTH

Got some really cool colored commems, a 31S Buffalo nickel super rainbow color in 65( a coin JOM would die for), a SUPER 1935S 25C in 65 with light iridescent toning, a white 1851 H10C in 64, a few white/lite color commems. The color commems, nickel and 25C are not for sale. cloud9.gif

TRUTH

10/23 was a Sunday.

TRUTH

Got some really cool colored commems, a 31S Buffalo nickel super rainbow color in 65( a coin JOM would die for), a SUPER 1935S 25C in 65 with light iridescent toning, a white 1851 H10C in 64, a few white/lite color commems. The color commems, nickel and 25C are not for sale. cloud9.gif

TRUTH

PICTURES! poke2.gif

Sorry, NOBODY sees my coins unless they are for sale. A few dear friends have seen a few, a very few. I don't want anyone to have a color coin induced heart attack. laugh.gif

TRUTH

Sorry, NOBODY sees my coins unless they are for sale. A few dear friends have seen a few, a very few. I don't want anyone to have a color coin induced heart attack. laugh.gif

TRUTH

Well all your bragging isn't worth a darn without pics poke2.gif

and we won't really be seeing them flowerred.gif

TRUTH

Well, maybe. But once all the coins are viewed at one time, hearts begin to flutter. grin.gif

TRUTH

TRUTH

Well, maybe. But once all the coins are viewed at one time, hearts begin to flutter. grin.gif

TRUTH

All? How about just a few? tongue.gif