• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATTENDING F.U.N. ON A BUDGET?

10 posts in this topic

If anyone is interested, the Best Western Plaza International, 8738 International Dr., Orlando has a special internet fare of $49 per night (two doubles) through Travelocity.com. The hotel is just 1 mile northwest of the Orange County Convention Center.

Chris

The Wyndham is available at $75 night thru Expedia. I stayed there last time and it was a nice hotel.

The Peabody & Rosen are walking distance from the show, but around $200 a night.

The Wyndham is available at $75 night thru Expedia. I stayed there last time and it was a nice hotel.

The Peabody & Rosen are walking distance from the show, but around $200 a night.

Thanks for the alternative locations, Greg. Most of the hotels at this time of year.............the peak of tourist season...........are in the price range of P&R.

Chris

Yes...you are all welcome to stay at my Mansion............I will even send the chauffeur to the Airport to pick you up in my Limo......

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Ok.....more like you can bring your sleeping bag...pitch a tent in my backyard......and then hitch a ride in my Hummer with me in the morning yay.gif

One thing to remember when planning your Hotel room. The show has changed locations and will not be held in the West Building which is on International Drive. It will be held in the new North/South Building on Universal Blvd.

One thing to remember when planning your Hotel room. The show has changed locations and will not be held in the West Building which is on International Drive. It will be held in the new North/South Building on Universal Blvd.

Is this the one they built across the street?