• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

News Flash: Hagers resign from the ANA

8 posts in this topic

I just received word from a reliable source that Alan and Diane Hager have resigned

from the ANA. Too bad, I know a lot of people had plans to file formal complaints

against them. Perhaps they caught wind of it.

I guess this means that they can no longer attend the ANA shows?

They'll probably have one of their employees get an ANA membership so they have some protection and can still peddle their junk at the shows.

does this mean we won't have to see their full page ads in The Numismatist anymore??

I still find it disturbing that coinworld continues to allow their ads every week even after reporting pretty decently about the slam that ACG took in Charlotte.

My coinworld is due for a re-up and I don't think I will be signing up because of the ACG ads.

I still find it disturbing that coinworld continues to allow their ads every week even after reporting pretty decently about the slam that ACG took in Charlotte.

My coinworld is due for a re-up and I don't think I will be signing up because of the ACG ads.

CW doesn't care. I mentioned it to the editor and basically was told to complain to the sales dept if ACG was a bad dealer. A giant brush off.

advertising $$$$$$$$$$$$ is what CW cares about.

I am going to email them and tell them why I am not re-upping.