• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Certification and Encapsulation Delays

Will my New User Submission be quicker than Posted Time for Service?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Will my New User Submission be quicker than Posted Time for Service?

12 posts in this topic

As I have read on these and other post it appears that NGC quoted time for service is "slightly" delayed. I am very curious as to how I am treated. I am a first time submitter using thier new member coupons meaning they make no money and are suposed to impress me on the excellent service and response time with thier customers service. This is my interpretation of thier new member package.

I would like to know what you think smile.gif

In case you didnt realize the ending date I have for this POLL is on Christmas

Hmmm I hope I would have them back by then as they have been "Scheduled for Grading" for a week or so ..

I too just used my free coupon for the first time... They have had my coins for over a week and they still only say received... They haven't even moved my coins into the grading room let alone started doing the grading or verification or encapsulation etc, etc, etc.

You tell me. If they've had my coins over a week and haven't even started on them what are the odds I get them back in the posted time.

I too just used my free coupon for the first time... They have had my coins for over a week and they still only say received... They haven't even moved my coins into the grading room let alone started doing the grading or verification or encapsulation etc, etc, etc.

You tell me. If they've had my coins over a week and haven't even started on them what are the odds I get them back in the posted time.

They'll sit in the received stage until right before grading. It doesn't take long after they start to grade them until they are finished.

Just a 1878 Morgan set

7tf cc 8tf 7/8tf

Mike yay.gif

Any toning?

You'll have to post pictures regardless. grin.gif

Sure Can when they get back in one form or another. I think I take okay pictures whaddya think

1883 Proof Set

Mike

I know that everyone who submits is anxious for the results. I would guess that the anxiety begins as soon as you leave the post office, but "wishing and hoping" won't change a thing. Forget about it and start hunting for another coin in the meantime.

Chris

I know that everyone who submits is anxious for the results. I would guess that the anxiety begins as soon as you leave the post office, but "wishing and hoping" won't change a thing. Forget about it and start hunting for another coin in the meantime.

Chris

That is some good advice.