• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Flight $10 Gold ends Sunday 12/4 no reserve!

8 posts in this topic

2003-W First Flight $10 gold PF-69 ucam NGC Superb!

2003-W First Flight $10 gold MS-69 NGC Superb!

These coins are truly beautiful. I sent two of the proof pieces and one of the Uncs back to the Mint before I settled on these two pieces. blush.gif Anyone who enjoys commemorative gold will be pleased with these pieces.

I will have a whole bunch (for me) of stuff up beginning on Sunday between 6 and 7 PST.

Thanks for looking! Link to my auctions

Hoot

Mark, I know better but I still can't believe how cheap people are. Each coin has 1/2 oz of gold which markets at $250 but, yet,even after multiple bids, the are only at $168. foreheadslap.gif

I bought both coins from the mint (what? $700 for the two of them?) I love them. I'm actually going to hang on to mine for awhile. I'll eventually send them in to PCGS but, for now, it is irrelevant.

Anyway, if this auction ends with each coin selling below $350-400 each then I will be sorely disappointed at the cheap, boneheaded ways of many e-bay buyers.

These are great, low mintage coins with very pleasing designs on this large gold coin. cloud9.gif

Ok, rant off now...

Mark, I know better but I still can't believe how cheap people are. Each coin has 1/2 oz of gold which markets at $250 but, yet,even after multiple bids, the are only at $168. foreheadslap.gif

I bought both coins from the mint (what? $700 for the two of them?) I love them. I'm actually going to hang on to mine for awhile. I'll eventually send them in to PCGS but, for now, it is irrelevant.

Anyway, if this auction ends with each coin selling below $350-400 each then I will be sorely disappointed at the cheap, boneheaded ways of many e-bay buyers.

These are great, low mintage coins with very pleasing designs on this large gold coin. cloud9.gif

Ok, rant off now...

Victor,as a sniper I am very offended at the above remarks.Please retract them and post a public apology in Tangents at once! mad.gif

stooges.gif

Good luck Mark.I can always enjoy a gold coin, too bad they're modern or I might bid myself...

Hayden

Ok, rant off now...

Victor,as a sniper I am very offended at the above remarks.Please retract them and post a public apology in Tangents at once! mad.gif

stooges.gif

Good luck Mark.I can always enjoy a gold coin, too bad they're modern or I might bid myself...

Hayden

He he, he he...you live in Tubby Town! He he, he he (say it like Beavis... 27_laughing.gif)

Ok, rant off now...

stooges.gif

Hayden

He he, he he...you live in Tubby Town! He he, he he (say it like Beavis... 27_laughing.gif)

I gotta send you a PM over this! tongue.gif