• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kudos to ANACS.

10 posts in this topic

That's not bad. That's back to what it should be and what it was many years ago.

I wonder when ANACS is going to raise their prices. I have a feeling it is coming. frown.gif

I submitted 10 coins for a client at the St. Louis show, and got them back VERY quickly, 16 business days turnaround, I believe. AND, Randy kindly gave me a show discount! ANACS is definitely going the extra mile right now.

To top it all off, the grades were picture perfect, if not slightly conservative.

Uh, just to keep the playing field level, I do have a submission going to NGC after Thanksgiving wink.gif.

James

That's nice to hear that the turnaround was so quick. I hope ANACS not only weathers their change in leadership but also prospers from it as the industry needs several healthy TPGs.

That's nice to hear that the turnaround was so quick. I hope ANACS not only weathers their change in leadership but also prospers from it as the industry needs several healthy TPGs.
I see ANACS as not only weathering the change but flourishing because of it.

I place ANACS a second only to NGC.

I see ANACS as not only weathering the change but flourishing because of it.

I place ANACS a second only to NGC.

Ditto,great customer service,fast turnaround and accurate grading.Except for the occasional submission to NGC, ANACS is the workhorse for me! thumbsup2.gif