• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you tell politely the stupid posters to stay on the PCGS forum?

86 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone!

I had password issues to over come. If any of you know me and how LAME I am with computers, you'll know why it took me so long to post something here.

I will make the same statement I have ALWAYS said on the other board, I am NOT here to promote myself or my firms business (which just about EVERY dealer DOES onthe CU chat room). I use our name though so that when I make a comment, most people will know I DO have an understanding of what I am saying.

Until I get use to it, I will post here sporadically.

Laura Sperber

crazy.gif

Hi Laura,

It's great to hear that you have joined us over here. I hope that you get used to us quickly because I am looking forward to your posts. smile.gif

John

I'm looking forward to hearing from you Laura, I've learned a lot by reading what you've written across the street. Chances are, most people here will appreciate your input as well, without you having to have a flame suit ready.

Andy laugh.gif

Hi Laura

What would you like to know, not that I could help you. I'm new myself but there are others here. The FAQ is a great source. And there are a couple of help boards.

Welcome to the boards.

Leothelion

There is nobody here, yourself included, that can stop me from doing whatever I want to do.

Did you forget about Arch? He could ban you.

We can only hope.....A perfect example of needing to stay on the other boards.

I stil can't figure out how to use everything on these boards....

She should pay more attention to that new guy they hired... the one with an IT background! I hear he's quite a nice fella!

EVP

I stil can't figure out how to use everything on these boards....

She should pay more attention to that new guy they hired... the one with an IT background! I hear he's quite a nice fella!

EVP

Quite a nice fella, but can't take a picture worth a damn. laugh.gif

Besides, I heard that at his last job he wasn't that..um..how do I say it..um...well, see for yourself and decide...

legend_it_guy1.jpg

legend_it_guy2.jpg

She's not going to want to pay attention to this guy as she hears his blood-curdling screams as we burn him! 893whatthe.gifgoodevil.gif

This board is starting to sound just like the "other" board.

I like Mercury Dimes and if you think I'm stupid, that's fine with me--I am not taking it personally! 893blahblah.gif

fcloud..., I like murcury dimes as well!! I like ALL US COINAGE!!!!! And, I dont think your stupid at all for being a coin collector..

I also think that truthteller has a hidden objective behind his negitive threads.

I havent a clue as to what it is, but he wants something from all his recent negative threads. Who knows?????

Oh!! And buy the way, these boards are nothing like the other boards, (Unless someone provokes others to come here, with the intent that they will cause problems!!!!!)

mike

--------------------------

dont forget! collect proof sets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

msmhappy,

As I stated in my return PM to you, I am 'truthfull', never had an agenda, hidden or otherwise. I've been flamed for 3 years, dealers and collectors, because they don't like what I say. TOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have also been applauded. Either way, TRUTH will set you free.

TRUTH makepoint.gif

fcloud,

I am not taking sides here, but what makes you feel that some think you are stupid for liking Mercury Dimes? I like them also and have never felt that some think I am stupid because I do. Heck, I like white coins and I don't know for sure, but I would guess from reading the posts here that most of the board members like toned coins more than white coins. I don't care. To each his own. We are all collectors no matter what we like or how much we are able spend on our coins. We all have a right to share our thoughts and opinions on this board. smile.gif

John

Lucy,

Thanks for posting that beautiful Mercury Dime.

John,

I was just responding to the post

"How do you tell politely the stupid posters to stay on the PCGS forum?"

I mostly post on the PCGS website, so I must be one of the "stupid posters." wink.gif

Most of my coins are PCGS and I have a handfull of NCG. I think both companies are fine. But I'm not sure I like the politics involved.

Tony

The Franklin 50C piece happens to be one of the great 20th Century coins. It is highly collectible, achieving significant scarcity/rarity in it's higher grades; has an extremely strong demand, and is artistically a spectacular coin.

I can't speak about some other coins which I have not studied, however, I respect other people's interests, and as a numismatist, am eager to learn all that I can from them.