• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PNNA/Willamette Coin Club Show in Portland, OR

6 posts in this topic

The combined PNNA/Willamette Coin Club show will be held in Portland, OR on Oct. 29-30. This show will have close to 100 tables, which breaks (by far) the previous record for this show which was about sixty-something.

Should be a great show for West Coasters who don't want to make the trip to Las Vegas (show the same weekend).

If you have any questions about this show, feel free to contact me at the links on the following webpage. I am the VP/Webmaster for the Willamette Coin Club.

Willamette Coin Club Web Site

Howard

I wish I could come! The PNNA shows were always such fun, last one I went to was 2004 just south of Seattle.

If any of you go, I would love to ask a favor. There is a guy who usually has a display by the educational area that makes hammered coins. He usually does a bunch in pewter to hand out, and then sells silver version that he hammers for you as you wait for like $2 or $3. If any of you go and can pick up one of each version for me I would happily reimburse you for the costs. I have a bunch of his previous coins and they are very neat, but I just can't justify a 2300 mile trip for one!

[quote

If any of you go, I would love to ask a favor. There is a guy who usually has a display by the educational area that makes hammered coins. He usually does a bunch in pewter to hand out, and then sells silver version that he hammers for you as you wait for like $2 or $3. If any of you go and can pick up one of each version for me I would happily reimburse you for the costs. I have a bunch of his previous coins and they are very neat, but I just can't justify a 2300 mile trip for one!

The guy who does this Greg Franck-Weiby. He will probably be at the show.

But I don't think we have a token designed for this show, so I'm not sure what design Greg will be striking. Do you care?

You can contact me by private email at howard@sci1.com

Howard

VP/Webmaster Willamette Coin Club

That's doable for me, even. Just 180 miles north and I acutally have weekends off for a change. 893applaud-thumb.gif
Bring along proof of coin club membership and get into the show free. If you want to wear your boy scout uniform that will also get you in free. hi.gif