• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Slabbed Darkside on E-Bay

17 posts in this topic

Me likey the Sot Africa...maaaaan pimp.gif

jom

Forget South Africa, check out the Swiss stuff he has for sale. Stunning grades on really old coins.

Jammin'J is a great ebay seller. I just bought a great Irish commem. from him and he's a fast shipper. He just needs MORE Irish coins. wink.gif

Just curious, what type of Irish stuff are you looking for? I've got a box full of slabbed Irish coins.

Jammin'J is a great ebay seller. I just bought a great Irish commem. from him and he's a fast shipper. He just needs MORE Irish coins. wink.gif

Glad you got something you like. thumbsup2.gif

If you pay within a few days after the auction ends, I try to ship immediately.

Just curious, what type of Irish stuff are you looking for? I've got a box full of slabbed Irish coins.

Hey! Get yer own darn BST thread! boo.gif

Nice stuff, Jammin'! I see that all of your e-bay items have bids on them. Nice to see that you maintain such a high standard and don't peddle junk.

Hey! Get yer own darn BST thread! boo.gif

I didn't see you name on this thread. sumo.gif And besides, this is The Money Marketplace, not the BST forum. makepoint.gif

piker.

893whatthe.gif

I'm going to take off work early and maybe I'll go home and list a bunch of superb Irish coins including some rare proofs. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That would be OK. Since the title of this thread is "NGC Slabbed Darkside on E-Bay" and not "Greg Pimps Irish Coins Directly" we'll have no further problems.

piker.

893whatthe.gif

I'm going to take off work early and maybe I'll go home and list a bunch of superb Irish coins including some rare proofs. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That would be OK. Since the title of this thread is "NGC Slabbed Darkside on E-Bay" and not "Greg Pimps Irish Coins Directly" we'll have no further problems.

Agreed, ya wannabe. boo.gif

piker.

893whatthe.gif

Agreed, ya wannabe. boo.gif

You bet, coin pimp. tonofbricks.gif