• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1874 Gold Dollar MS63 PCGS for Sale

18 posts in this topic

Pretty nice one. Color is real nice especially on the obverse. $830. This coin is not on eBay as of yet.

1dg-74p.jpg

jom

1874 Gold Dollar MD63 PCGS for Sale

Is this the new 100 point grading scale that PCGS is using?

Can I Submit Best Offer of $125 & (4) ICG Long Beach Sample Slabs?

1874 Gold Dollar MD63 PCGS for Sale

Why...whatever do you mean?

Is this the new 100 point grading scale that PCGS is using?

No but it's part of their new "buy-your-own-grade" system. You pay a certain price and they'll give you the grade you want. MD = My Desire

Can I Submit Best Offer of $125 & (4) ICG Long Beach Sample Slabs?

I mean, really. That is quite a nice offer. Sample Slabs are exceedingly rare so I'd have to reject that offer because I wouldn't want to steal you blind. Frankly, I doubt you actually own that many...they are just too hard to find.

jom

This is a great looking coin - one that does not look dipped out or messed with. A great find, I'd think, for a gold dollar collector.

Hoot

I have two ICG sample slabs, you can have both!

Be careful. The coin doesn't look right to me. It's not blast white. It looks like it's got some sort of "skin" on the surfaces. That can't be original. Coins like this shouldn't have color.

Be careful. The coin doesn't look right to me. It's not blast white. It looks like it's got some sort of "skin" on the surfaces. That can't be original. Coins like this shouldn't have color.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

OK, I'll dip it and try for a 64. Sounds good!

jom

I have two ICG sample slabs, you can have both!

Again, those are far too rare to let go so easily. They should jump considerably in price in the coming months. The David Hall Rare Coin newsletter told me so.

jom

Do you have any nice shiney ones?

You can probably find them with ease. After all, it's not rare or worth anything since it's not a Pop Top Top Pop Pop™

Do you have any nice shiney ones?

You can probably find them with ease. After all, it's not rare or worth anything since it's not a Pop Top Top Pop Pop™

I loved the Pop Top™ song. cloud9.gif

It's not?! I always thought a Pop Pop Top-uh-Pop wasn't necessary. I'm devistated.... tonofbricks.giffrown.gifsorry.gif

jom

It's not?! I always thought a Pop Pop Top-uh-Pop wasn't necessary. I'm devistated.... tonofbricks.giffrown.gifsorry.gif

jom

Well, a Pop Top Top Pop Pop™ is not necessary if all you want to be is one of the commoners who don't have a #1 Registry Set of the finest single-type plastic. However, some of us collect only the finest inserts & plastic possible.

However, some of us collect only the finest inserts & plastic possible.

Even Sample Slabs™ of the soon-to-be-released Olsen Twins Memorial Commem? Wow...that's impressive! hail.gif

jom

However, some of us collect only the finest inserts & plastic possible.

Even Sample Slabs™ of the soon-to-be-released Olsen Twins Memorial Commem? Wow...that's impressive! hail.gif

jom

You all are just plain weird,or is it wired? tongue.gif

Nice coin though,Jom! thumbsup2.gif

I don't suppose you could let it go for bid of $700... insane.gif

-Hayden