• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How does Krause Publications handle scandals?

15 posts in this topic

It appears the slabbed comic market is about to experiance its first major scandal.I'm curious how Krause handeled the coin scandals? Did the fact that it involved major advertisers affect the reporting or were they objective?

Care to elaborate about or link to info about this comic scandal? cool.gif

From a LITTLE reading in the comics forum, it looks like someone was getting comic books that were trimmed into CGC slabs as problem free.

As for Krause, don't look for hard hitting exposes on this subject. yeahok.gif

I wonder what the head-line would be for a "hard hitting" story on a Comic Book grading scandel.

"Comic Book industry ROCKED by scandal! Hall gives overused Wonder Woman a high grade!"

893whatthe.gif

jom

I wonder what the head-line would be for a "hard hitting" story on a Comic Book grading scandel.

"Comic Book industry ROCKED by scandal! Hall gives overused Wonder Woman a high grade!"

893whatthe.gif

jom

sign-funnypost.gif

893whatthe.gif

jom

sign-funnypost.gif

How about................. HALL SLABS WONDER WOMAN AFTER INTENSE AND THOROUGH PERSONAL INSPECTION

Chris

893whatthe.gif

jom

sign-funnypost.gif

How about................. HALL SLABS WONDER WOMAN AFTER INTENSE AND THOROUGH PERSONAL INSPECTION

Chris

blush.gif

Chris

Do you mean HALL SLABS WONDER WOMAN AFTER INTENSE AND THOROUGH PRESIDENTIAL REVIEW

Chris

Do you mean HALL SLABS WONDER WOMAN AFTER INTENSE AND THOROUGH PRESIDENTIAL REVIEW

exactly! 27_laughing.gif

Chris

exactly! 27_laughing.gif

Whatever wheths your whithle! thumbsup2.gif

Chris

Whatever wheths your whithle!

You know...I've always wanted to type with a lisp. Never knew how....nice going! hail.gif

jom

Whatever wheths your whithle!

You know...I've always wanted to type with a lisp. Never knew how....nice going! hail.gif

jom

Correcthun, thath lithp!

Chrith