• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I WANT TO SUBMIT TO NGC BUT I'M TOO STUPID TO DO A LITTLE WORK AND FIND THE LINK

24 posts in this topic

HEY GREG YOU AMAZON,

First I don't have Amazon so I can't use it.

And I don't want to use the three following ways below.

NGC SHOULD JUST PROVIDE A LINK TO THE FORM SO I CAN SUBMIT.It is that simple, stupid.

SUBMITTING

We offer 3 ways to submit your coins to NGC.

You may submit your coins through an NGC authorized dealer. Most NGC member dealers will help you screen your coins and select the appropriate submission tiers. They will help you package your coins for safe shipment and determine insurance value. They can also answer many questions about your coins and about NGC. Locate a dealer near you by selecting your state:

-- Select -- AK AL AR AZ CA CO CT DC DE FL FR GA HI IA ID IL IN KS KY LA MA MD ME MI MN MO MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV NY OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VT WA WI WV

You may submit coins by joining The Collectors’ Society. As a member, you have the added benefit of direct submission privileges to all three independent members of the Certified Collectibles Group: NGC (Numismatic Guaranty Corp.), SGC (Sportscard Guaranty LLC), and CGC (Comics Guaranty, LLC).

Select here for more info

If you are an active member of the American Numismatic Association (ANA), you may submit coins through the association directly to NGC.

Amazon is free to join. Click the link and you will be taken to the submission form.

NGC offers several ways for you to submit. If you don't want to take advantage of any of those ways, then submit to a company that will let you submit the way you want to. Just stop complaining about it!

For example, you can submit directly to PCG$. They charge you more and don't offer all tiers. They will fingerprint your coins, undergrade them, BS bodybag them, stick them in the slab at an angle, and return them in 3+ months. Sound good?

ANACS will allow you to submit directly. They are cheap, but the coins are harder to sell and they take 2-3 months to return your coins. Sound good?

NGC will grade your coins in under a month, but you have to use one of the many ways they offer. If that's too hard, then perhaps you shouldn't submit the coins?

If you don't have an account number, leave it blank and NGC will assign you one.

It is for future submissions after NGC gives you an account number.

Thanks Greg,

You have been helpfull. I will give it a try. But, if I get the run around then, PHOOEY!! A simple link to the form would be so much more easy.

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

KINGKOIN: You may also submit directly to PCI. No hassle, no fuss, no muss.

PCI will take you seriously too (once they cash your check).

King Kong Coin,

There is an Accugrade advertisement each week in Coin World. $5 a coin or something like that, no registration required. I think you can even tell them what grade you want it in & what variety to put on it. Some of the other services may not recognize certain varieties like the PMM, so make sure you pick a service that will do it correctly.

Yes, Parasite! Why don't you go and send all your stuff to PCI, AGC, Truegrade, or someone else. They are all much better than NGC anyway! I would avoid NGC alltogether. How dare they ask you to sign up for anything. NGC should come to your house and grade your coins, at your leasure, for free! Heck, Your the "King" they should pay you to have the pleasure of grading your coins. The NGC folks might need to wear their waders, and gas masks to be able to handle all the urine and B.S. you pile everywhere! Boy those NGC folks are sorry! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Greg--

I just packed up and sent off my first ever submission to NGC. I used the option of being a registered eBay user. Thank you very much for starting this thread and pointing out to me that I could submit this way.

Somebody at NGC had a really good idea. I'm very pleased to be able to do this.

Clankeye

K6AZ, I had my last batch done in about 30 days. They were completed about a week ago, so that should be pretty accurate of the current turnaround time.

Greg, was that 30 business days or calender days? I called them today to check on when they received them. The rep told me they got them on the 24th.

Thanks Greg, looks like it will be much better than PCGS. They just posted my grades last Friday from my last submission that they received on Feb 7! Still don't have them back.