• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Local boy makes good!

10 posts in this topic

I know what you mean Chris.

I normally receive my issue on Fridays. Don't you know it did not come today! Oh well hopefully it will arrive tomorrow so I can keep up with Hoot’s latest numismatic writings. I feel like we are witnessing the birth of another Q. David Bowers! grin.gif

Way to go hoot! smile.gif

John

Thanks for the kind words! blush.gif Ummm, Q. David Bowers, I think not, but it's safe to dream! smile.gif I just keep having a hankerin' for writing all this stuff down. Much to my delight and surprise, Coin World keeps publishing it! Wahoo!!!! laugh.gif

Hoot

Hoot,

I finally got my copy of CoinWorld yesterday and was able to read your article.

Great job! smile.gif

I am looking forward to part two. Keep them coming!

John

That's ok Hoot, even Q.D.B. had to start somewhere too. I also read your artivle in the Coin Store. All that they had was their Strore Copy left, but they let me read it in the store. Good article.

By the way, has "The Great One" verbalized any excuses as to why he fired Q.D.B.? I do not go to the other side much any more, and besides"The Great One's" pronouncements over there just usually make me angry. Too much of a waste of time for me.

Hey Hoot, I don't get CW but I was just speaking with my father-in-law over the phone and he said he had been reading a very interesting article in CW about Jefferson nickels. I asked him who wrote it and it turned out to be your article. Good work! My father-in-law liked it very much.

Got to find a copy

So do I!!! blush.gif

Thanks everryone! Tom, I'm glad your father-in-law liked it! I'm also glad he reads CW, as he may have some understanding as to why you're such a nut about all this business!!! blush.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

Hoot

Hoot

Got a copy of CW and what an outstanding article and the pictures on step count was outstanding. Really put things in perspective on these great and interesting series. I have even more appreciation of my FS Jeff Collection. Can't wait for Part 2. Tom G.