• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello !

33 posts in this topic

I don't collect Morgan's, per se, but I do have a gorgeous, high-end 65 1884 CC for my type collection. I love that coin. The coin's right field [viewer's right] is immaculent and untouched. Just a few bag marks on the cheek and left field, otherwise. I actually acquired it from a NGC boardmember in the "Marketplace" a couple of years back.

Cool pic. Tubbs! Is that caught at the point of breaking the sound barrier?

Yep, absolutely right. CPM9ball e-mailed it to us both. Lots of other great plane photos doing the same, as well. I'll see if you have an e-mail address listed and I'll forward it to you.

p.s. Thanks for all of the great e-mails, Mr. Christopher Paul Machuga, Extraordinaire !

Yep, absolutely right. CPM9ball e-mailed it to us both. Lots of other great plane photos doing the same, as well. I'll see if you have an e-mail address listed and I'll forward it to you.

p.s. Thanks for all of the great e-mails, Mr. Christopher Paul Machuga, Extraordinaire !

Extraordinaire all right! 27_laughing.gif

BTW Victor when are you going to get rid of that mound of fur in your sig. line and put something interesting up? poke2.gif

There were some other really neat aircraft pics that would look great in your sig. line. grin.gif

BTW Victor when are you going to get rid of that mound of fur in your sig. line and put something interesting up? poke2.gif

Hey, by coincidence, I have something way cool and unique in the works. Hold your breath until then. And no, it is not some Travis-Haydenesque dull humor...

27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gif

Hey, by coincidence, I have something way cool and unique in the works. Hold your breath until then. And no, it is not some Travis-Haydenesque dull humor...

27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gif

Hey come on now,all the dull stuff comes from Travis. All the really funny(but often "dry" comes from me. wink.gif

Unfortunately the what I think is really funny you seem to dislike.Such as that one suggestion I made as to updating your current sig. line picture. Something along the lines of:"Victor finally found a woman that could match his size,just as hairy too!" Hey not everyone knows that it's Caleb on your lap,so they might think it was really a girl dog!

insane.gifH 27_laughing.gifA insane.gifY 27_laughing.gifD insane.gifE 27_laughing.gifN insane.gif

See what I have to tolerate, boardsters?! foreheadslap.gif

Apprently so,but NGC calls us Trolls,I think. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What?! Short and hairy? I thought that you were tall and slanky. smile.gif Well, Chris never sent me the photos from the Clearwater show. The ________. insane.gif

See what I have to tolerate, boardsters?! foreheadslap.gif

Apprently so,but NGC calls us Trolls,I think. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What?! Short and hairy? I thought that you were tall and slanky. smile.gif Well, Chris never sent me the photos from the Clearwater show. The ________. insane.gif

No that would have been Shane 27_laughing.gif .Just kidding,Shane old buddy! insane.gif

Well I am tall,although it doesn't appear so when standing next to Chris. But he may be taller but he doesn't have my rugged good looks! devil.gifinsane.gif

I'm still waiting for those pics as well;Chris had said that he would mail me them when Mom was done using up the roll.Apparently they don't take many pictures! 893whatthe.gif

I think we need to threaten Chris,until he finally goes out and buys himself a digital camera with good macro so that we don't have to put up with this nonsense anymore. smirk.gif

I'm new here. I collect Morgan cc, IN or out of GSA holders.

Hello and Welcome!

I don't collect Morgans per se but I have about 1/2 of the date set in 2x2's. I'll maybe add 1 or 2 of a date I don't have from every coin show. Will probably send em all in at once one of there days. Have fun! cool.gif

Having trouble navigating this sight. Have not figured out how to list my info ( e-mail) and such yet. confused.gif

Sorry, CCya.

I spent about an hour going through past e-mails looking for those darn jet sound barrier photos without success. But, as I'd run across good past e-mails then I'd just forward them along. Then CCya e-mailed me and said, "Dude, chill the _____ out! You'll get me fired, man. I'm on my work computer."

blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

Ooops, sorry, CCya! My bad.

Welcome to the boards! Yeah, Tubby's pic is cool, but I can't decide if it looks like a snowy egret or Hayden wearing a tutu. poke2.gif

C......C......ya around!

hi.gifC hi.gifH hi.gifR hi.gifI hi.gifS hi.gif

Hayden wearing a tutu. poke2.gif

that will soon be a reality devil.gif except it will either be me,Victor or Bogie sign-offtopic.gif

anyway welcome to the forum news.gifgrin.gifsmile.giflaugh.gifpopcorn.gifyay.giftakeit.gifangel.gifhi.gifthumbsup2.gif

ban-cha.gifTban-cha.gifRban-cha.gifAban-cha.gifVban-cha.gifIban-cha.gifS ban-cha.gif

PS new banana for chris grin.gif

that will soon be a reality devil.gif except it will either be me,Victor or Bogie sign-offtopic.gif

Oh,yeah baby! You gotta love Photoshop! Now if Chris would just mail me a picture of himself! devil.gif

anyway welcome to the forum news.gifgrin.gifsmile.giflaugh.gifpopcorn.gifyay.giftakeit.gifangel.gifhi.gifthumbsup2.gif

ban-cha.gifTban-cha.gifRban-cha.gifAban-cha.gifVban-cha.gifIban-cha.gifS ban-cha.gif

Oh,yeah baby! You gotta love Photoshop! Now if Chris would just mail me a picture of himself! devil.gif

tonofbricks.gifC tonofbricks.gifO tonofbricks.gifO tonofbricks.gifL tonofbricks.gif! tonofbricks.gif

bumpit.gif C bumpit.gif H bumpit.gif R bumpit.gif I bumpit.gif S bumpit.gif

Travis, that's a great picture of your kid sister!

Chris