• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A whole bunch of new, quality Ebay Stuff listings this week

7 posts in this topic

Click on the Ebay Stuff link below to check everything out.

Early type, Commemoratives, Buffalo Nickels, Toned Morgans etc.

Lots of nice coins available.

Plenty of new coins from Baltimore.

PM or post below with any questions/comments.

Thanks!

Cool. Wide variety of inventory with lots of early types. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

But, but .... I wanted high grade moderns... foreheadslap.gif

hi.gif

Ok, I'm just waitin' to get flamed for that last comment. blush.gif

Cool. Wide variety of inventory with lots of early types. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

But, but .... I wanted high grade moderns... foreheadslap.gif

hi.gif

Ok, I'm just waitin' to get flamed for that last comment. blush.gif

No flames............but it's going to be a LONG time before you find high grade moderns in my Ebay Stuff wink.gif

Not that there is anything WRONG with that stuff if that's what you like to collect..........;)

Actually, now that I think of it, I've listed a few modern's here and there. Must have been consignments. laugh.gif

You're going to like that '82-s. First, it looks much better than my image. Second, it's much better than ms/63 in quality. I figured lock ms/64 when I submitted that coin. Oh well.

Thanks!

Man is that one cool Morgan!!!!!!!!!! I added it to my registry and will leave you feed back very soon! I need to take another pic with better light because the coin has much better color than the pic I have. Thanks for a good sale and she's worth every $$$ I payed. hail.gif I look forward to buying from you again grin.gif

It looks like the pattern was made from being up against the seam of a mint bag?

BTW that is a PQ coin, I think it should be a 64!