• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interesting Fact about the Summer 2006 (Denver) ANA

7 posts in this topic

Okay, I know we haven't (yet) had the 2005 ANA but thought it was interesting that next summer's Denver ANA will end on Saturday instead of the usual Sunday. Instead, on Sunday, they'll have a membership appreciation day at nearby Colorado Springs, also home of the ANA.

Link

WH

Thanks for posting; I actually need advance notice of about 1 year -- if I don't plan it, it doesn't happen. I've not yet attended an ANA event and hope to before too much more time passes.

That could be very interesting. I wonder what they will do.

I'm not an ANA member. I was going to join, but Cameron Kiefer told me it was a waste of money...

I'm not an ANA member. I was going to join, but Cameron Kiefer told me it was a waste of money...

That comment is funny but its too bad Cameron will never stumble upon it.

lol

My three years experience with them have so far been positive although I know plenty of stories which state otherwise. I was informed of the ANA coin grading seminar through them and received a discount, could submit to NGC/NCS through them and receive the"Numismatist" via my membership. However, they still are leaving me hanging with the John Paul Sarosi ordeal.

I would like to go to the Denver ANA. I could drive over there from Washington state and stop in SLC, UT to visit my youngest son at home after he graduates from Tufts Univ. next year. Whew, the last one through college!

ANA has become more member oriented in recent years. It used to resemble a private club run for the benefit of a few longstanding members. The Board then was always dominated by a few insiders. Kind of like some coin clubs that I have belonged to over the years.