• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello everyone!!! I'm new here!!!

13 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

Discovered the Collectors Universe site and have enjoyed reading those posts and putting a few up of my own.

Thought I'd come over here and give the NGC site a shot.

My name is Jay Rudo and have been a full time dealer for a long time. From 1993 to 2001 I worked full time for Dillon Gage

Metals in Dallas, TX trading coins. Last year I started dealing on my own but I still work at Dillon Gage 2 days a week.

Works out well for everyone. I sell some on ebay under the name TheNumish and trade wholesale. When ebay gets to the point

where you can't make money on it, and it's coming, I'll start doing coin shows and start a mail order company. Right now

things are going good so I'm just going to ride the wave.

The name I use TheNumish was a play on words when the TV show The Commish was popular on TV. Not really happy with it.

I would change it but people know me now and I don't want to give up all the hard work I've spent building the following I have.

Thanks Jay

Hi Jay - Glad to see you here! I've read more than one of your posts at CU and I appreciate your insights and input. Thanks for coming here!

Hoot

Hi Jay,

Welcome. I think you'll find this message board to have many of the same people as on the other board, but the atmosphere here is different.

I hope you find this place mutually beneficial with your presence.

EVP

Jay, welcome. You're a fine addition to the talents that reside on this side of the street.

Me? I'm only allowed the occasional visit smile.gif You made an interesting statement about eBay. That soon there will not be money to be made there. Why is that?

Possibly that is the start of a great, informative Thread on your part?