• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 s ddo proof penny
1 1

10 posts in this topic

On 10/22/2024 at 6:16 PM, RAM1012 said:

Sorry they are different post trying to get better pictures on here about my coin

didn't work, these photos of a screen are just as bad as your other photos of a screen.

Sorry for the bad photos can anyone help suggest what to use to get the best pictures possible uploaded on here maybe advice on what they use and steps to upload on here not the greatest with tech but I learn quickly just need a good sense of direction I see coin collecting is a serious hobby and didn't want to waste people's time with my rookie mistakes I apologize once again on trying to figure out how to get the best pics on here

On 10/22/2024 at 10:14 PM, Coinbuf said:

didn't work, these photos of a screen are just as bad as your other photos of a screen.

I fail to see why a chorus of additional "properly taken" photos is necessary for a newfangled 45 year-old coin which in no way appears to mimic a '55 or a '72 to a lesser extent.

This is a dodo.

The gentleman on the Board will provide you with the standard reference materials exhibiting excruciating details and explanations.

Q.A.:  RICKY!  Hold my calls; I shall be indisposed.

🐓 :  Your wish is my command, Tribune!

Does your scope plug into a computer if so, you should be able to save the screenshot on the PC and then upload it to the forum. Seeing doubling on a proof coin is very common and is almost always mechanical doubling and reflection doubling.

Edited by J P M