• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1999 Lincoln Cent Clash Mule Die
1 1

11 posts in this topic

I'm not seeing any clash marks but if you post clear, cropped images of the entire coin we'll be able to get a better look at the cent. As of right now it looks to be a normal coin with staining and circulation wear and tear.

Please post clear photos (NOT screen grabs) of both sides of the coin, plus any details you want to show. Without this information your original message is incomprehensible.

This OP is obsessed with the concept of a “mule clash die penny”. He doesn’t even know what it means. I’m not sure I do. But the obsession is not sane. 

Edited by VKurtB

I'm starting to hate the microscope the OP is using. Some are able to post great images using the scope but most think they can just take an image of the screen. That never works. 

There must be a way to upload an image from the scope straight to this site. Maybe tether it to a PC or laptop? There must be a better way. I'll never understand why someone would post such poor images and expect to get answers of any value. 

On 10/10/2024 at 6:50 AM, ldhair said:

I'm starting to hate the microscope the OP is using. Some are able to post great images using the scope but most think they can just take an image of the screen. That never works. 

There must be a way to upload an image from the scope straight to this site. Maybe tether it to a PC or laptop? There must be a better way. I'll never understand why someone would post such poor images and expect to get answers of any value. 

Me too, Larry. I want to metaphorically find whoever is telling people these microscopes are a good idea and slap him.

On 10/10/2024 at 6:50 AM, ldhair said:

I'm starting to hate the microscope the OP is using.

I have said many times over and over in this forum for people to put the scopes and high mags away, period. Professional grading isn't using those to grade your coins. Why not just use what the pros use?

****NOTE!!!!***** For those people who have terrible eyes, I could see maybe needing to use a scope or high mag to examine your coins if your eyesight is that bad, but by the same token, using those and all the sudden you are seeing a bunch of error coins should be a tip off that high mag is making you see things that are not really a condition on your coins.