• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1919B Ceylon Ceylon & Sri Lanka 10C
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I got this coin but there is nothing yet on the registry to place it.I think they should have a George V place or something at least. Should I let them know something? 

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/coins/3377373/

NGC MS 66

4725259-008

The competitive NGC Registry doesn't accept this coin yet. This often means that the coin is new.

If you think this coin should be accepted, let us know.

6246418_Full_Obv.jpg

I think that this coin should have been accepted in the Ceylon & Sri Lanka competitive set British Colony Type Set, 1870-1957, Circulation Issue Sets | NGC Registry | NGC (ngccoin.com), in the slot for "10 Cents (1919-1928)". If you are interested in creating a competitive set under this category, I would use any link at "let us know" or create the set and then follow the instructions on this NGC Registry forum topic: 

If you don't want to obtain the other coins for this competitive set, then you can create a custom set including any NGC certified world coins you choose. See the following NGC Registry forum topic for more information and links to other topics with instructions for how to create and add coins and images to such sets: What is a NGC Registry Custom Set? - NGC Registry Help and Instructions - NGC Coin Collectors Chat Boards.

On 9/18/2024 at 4:51 AM, Halbrook Family said:

I got this coin but there is nothing yet on the registry to place it.I think they should have a George V place or something at least. Should I let them know something? 

https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/coins/3377373/

NGC MS 66

4725259-008

The competitive NGC Registry doesn't accept this coin yet. This often means that the coin is new.

If you think this coin should be accepted, let us know.

6246418_Full_Obv.jpg

Thanks for the picture, I have never seen it before.

• Administrator

Hello @Halbrook Family.

Thanks for your interest. Your coin is eligible in this set and slot:

Category: Ceylon & Sri Lanka
Set Name: British Colony Type Set, 1870-1957, Circulation Issue
Slot Name: 10 CENTS (1919-1928)

Edited by Ali E.