• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NGC Turn Around Times
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I am having some issues with turn around times with some of my orders. 2 of my most recent orders sent in the same grading tier have had one fully graded and one only scheduled to grade. The turn around time was 10 days when I sent them and is still showing as 10 days indicating nothing has changed with the backlog of orders at this service tier. It has been over a months time now in business days so I'm wondering what's going on now.

• Administrator

Hello @HunterL., Thank you for contacting us. Hope you are doing well! I see three pending submissions on your account currently. Submissions 6916549 and 6916570 are both completed and waiting on submission 6916606 to be completed before all three can ship. 6916606 is in the queue for grading now, and you should see updates on it shortly.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

Hello and welcome to the forum!

From the NGC representative response, I am guessing you checked the box and wrote in for all of your submissions to be shipped back to you together to save on return shipping costs, no? As a future note, if you do this, expect your turnaround times to go out the window as it takes longer for coins on some tiers than others.

If you did not check that box, your submissions would ship out as they get completed in separate boxes with separate charges, but your turnaround times would be much closer if not on with what is stated by NGC.