• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help
1 1

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @Fadi Assaf, Thank you for contacting us. Hope you are doing well! Unfortunately, we cannot evaluate or authenticate coins via photos. An in-hand evaluation by the grading team would be required to evaluate the coin and confirm if the coin will grade the same with NGC.

If you are interested in submitting coins to us for grading, you can find out more about the process at How to Submit | NGC (ngccoin.com) and our grading fees at NGC Services and Fees | NGC (ngccoin.com).

If you have any other questions, please let us know. Thank You!

Hello!

I do not think NGC does crossover for ICG coins. That would mean you would either have to crack the coin out yourself or sign off to allow NGC to do it.

Be advised, I did an experiment (the second of such) on 5 proof Statehood quarters in ICG slabs that were graded PF 70 by ICG. I extremely carefully was able to open each slab very slowly and transfer the quarters directly into the submission flips. No damage was done to the coins in this process. They were shipped to NGC the very next day. The results of the experiment was all 5 quarters returned TWO points lower than ICG claimed (PF 68 UC).

The other experiment I performed was on ICG Mercury dimes which graded THREE points lower than ICG claimed.

My advice is you are best to leave this in the ICG slab because any attempt to cross to another slab is going to result in a lower grade.

On 9/8/2024 at 6:54 PM, Fadi Assaf said:

Hello, do you think you will get the same rating if you send it for rating again?

B21ED33A-D5CF-4C2A-81C3-69175FCEDA22.jpeg

Hello! Without seeing the image, it's tough to predict if you'll get the same rating. However, if you believe you've made improvements or changes, it's worth resubmitting. Just make sure to address any previous feedback and highlight any enhancements you've made. I had a case study assignment that I didn’t know how to tackle, so I used academized.com/write-my-case-study The service was excellent, and the case study was well-written and detailed. If you’re a student like me who needs help with case studies, I highly recommend trying this service. It made a big difference for me, and I was able to submit my case study on time. The quality of work was impressive, and I’m really satisfied with how everything turned out.

I wanted to submit a coin, but I need some help.

Edit: Ok, thanks. I will do it. I am sorry for the late reply, I was not feeling well.

Edited by MadelineBishop

• Administrator

Hi @MadelineBishop,

Thank you for reaching out. I am going to send you an email with the information that will help you submit a coin. You will also be able to call or text us Monday- Friday 8 AM- 8 PM at 1(855)472-3310 or you can also email us at service@ngccoin.com. Please let us know if you have any concerns. Thank you,