• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time to open submission mailing?

4 posts in this topic

Just curious how long it typically takes for submission mailings to be opened at NGC?  I would recommend this be added to the turn around time estimate.  I'd rather see a longer turn around time and the packages opened immediately or confirmed they've been opened and received.  

• Administrator

Hello @ScottZ, Thank you for contacting us. Carrier tracking may indicate that your submission has been received at our office, however it can still take a short amount of time to reflect within our online submission tracking. I don't see the order in the system quite yet, but if you can kindly provide the tracking number, I can confirm if the package has been safely delivered to our warehouse.

Thank you in advance!

Thanks.  I have the tracking already from the carrier and see it was delivered on Tuesday, Sept 3.  I thought it was earlier.  Sorry.  Still...Wondering how long it takes from delivery to NGC and the posting online? 

• Administrator

Hello @ScottZ

The intake process can take upwards of 7-10 business days before the order will reflect within online submission tracking depending on several factors like packages being delivered and if staff is out of office attending a show (like the Tampa show next week). Thanks for your patience on this!