• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For those who follow Charmy Harker "Penny Lady"

16 posts in this topic

I never have had a Facebook account and never will. Zuckerberg is just too creepy and dishonest. 

On 9/3/2024 at 3:34 PM, numisport said:

No one can attack me on Facebook

Ever see their UNSUBSCRIBE tab? There is none. 

Ever try UNSUBSCRIBING from them?  It's d--- near impossible!

You have to pay a visit to the search engine of your choice and either write down all ten steps, depending on what type of device you're using -- or view a YouTube tutorial and proceed from there.

I did the only rational things possible. I deleted what I was permitted to and then proceeded to violate all of their effing community standards until they finally got the message, abbreviated toward the end as F Y F B.

Problem solved.

I speak strictly for myself. You, our beloved Charmy, and others, are free to exercise their own discretion and prerogative.

I am greatly displeased at hearing out of all the world's parasites looking to scam hard-working people out of whatever they can help themselves to, some lowlife orchestrated the unfortunate fate to have befallen our Charmy.  She is the least deserving person to suffer such an egregious loss.  I was not even aware such a site could be hacked, but if it can, evidently some unscrupulous party will try.  This is a very sad, sorry state of affairs.

Edited by Henri Charriere
Stream of consciousness.

as an IT guy.  Get rid of Facebook!!!!  never had it never will.... its ashame though i have bought a few nice Indians and Lincolns from her when she was at the FUN show

On 9/4/2024 at 9:11 AM, bstrauss3 said:

But how would you know?

If a Man falls in the forest, 1000km from the nearest Woman, is he still wrong?

I don't have an account

On 9/4/2024 at 2:49 PM, Henri Charriere said:

Ever see their UNSUBSCRIBE tab? There is none. 

Ever try UNSUBSCRIBING from them?  It's d--- near impossible!

You have to pay a visit to the search engine of your choice and either write down all ten steps, depending on what type of device you're using -- or view a YouTube tutorial and proceed from there.

I did the only rational things possible. I deleted what I was permitted to and then proceeded to violate all of their effing community standards until they finally got the message, abbreviated toward the end as F Y F B.

Problem solved.

I speak strictly for myself. You, our beloved Charmy, and others, are free to exercise their own discretion and prerogative.

I am greatly displeased at hearing out of all the world's parasites looking to scam hard-working people out of whatever they can help themselves to, some lowlife orchestrated the unfortunate fate to have befallen our Charmy.  She is the least deserving person to suffer such an egregious loss.  I was not even aware such a site could be hacked, but if it can, evidently some unscrupulous party will try.  This is a very sad, sorry state of affairs.

Since I've not subscribed, I need not unsubscribe.

I'm on facebook but have nothing to loose if I'm hacked. Charmy has been very kind to me over the years. I wish her the best with getting past this. 

It's sad that good folks get attacked by the slime that are out there.

When the U.S. Surgeon-General feels compelled to call for warning labels on social media platforms -- be it Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, whatever -- and younger more vulnerable people engage in acts of self-harm over their inability to achieve perfect looks and number of likes garnered, you know there is a serious problem in this country.

I am particularly put-off by all the tracking going on, violations of privacy issues, and the like.  It is a terrible loss to know a hard-working, well-liked member was victimized in such a tawdry manner.  I shall keep her in my prayers, and may even pay her website a visit to see if there is something there that I can acquire which would be of interest to another member whose collection is on display on the Set Registry. It's the least I can do.  We should all support Charmy in her hour of need.

On 9/9/2024 at 7:55 PM, Henri Charriere said:

When the U.S. Surgeon-General feels compelled to call for warning labels on social media platforms -- be it Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, whatever -- and younger more vulnerable people engage in acts of self-harm over their inability to achieve perfect looks and number of likes garnered, you know there is a serious problem in this country.

I am particularly put-off by all the tracking going on, violations of privacy issues, and the like.  It is a terrible loss to know a hard-working, well-liked member was victimized in such a tawdry manner.  I shall keep her in my prayers, and may even pay her website a visit to see if there is something there that I can acquire which would be of interest to another member whose collection is on display on the Set Registry. It's the least I can do.  We should all support Charmy in her hour of need.

Nice thought, but Charmy Harker is a strong lady who can take care of herself. She is all professional all the time. She is a stalwart. I pity the fool who mess with Charmy. Yes, that was me channeling Mr. T.