• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got Another Book That Is ex David Lange

8 posts in this topic

On 7/19/2024 at 9:19 AM, VKurtB said:

I just really got into my acquisitions from the Summer Seminar book sale last month. Another one has the “From the library of David W. Lange” label. image.thumb.jpg.10a2957018b798c1501dd833edcab739.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.dbab06a4cb11f48fa1efbfc10038ef86.jpg

And when I demise, it will spend decades in my son’s numismatic library. 

Nice find Kurt.! ...I would love to find some of David's items, I would be happy with a wooden nickel.

On 7/19/2024 at 10:41 AM, J P M said:

Nice find Kurt.! ...I would love to find some of David's items, I would be happy with a wooden nickel.

There is an eBay seller that goes by "Coin Board Hoard" that is allegedly selling much of David's coin board collection.  I have no connection to the seller, but I have no reason to doubt that these boards came from David.

On 7/19/2024 at 9:19 AM, VKurtB said:

I just really got into my acquisitions from the Summer Seminar book sale last month. Another one has the “From the library of David W. Lange” label. image.thumb.jpg.10a2957018b798c1501dd833edcab739.jpg

Lost out on a book that happened to be an ex Lange a few months back, the Lange provenance seemed to run the $'s up on the book when it was auctioned. Nice get. 

On 7/19/2024 at 10:04 AM, Fenntucky Mike said:

Lost out on a book that happened to be an ex Lange a few months back, the Lange provenance seemed to run the $'s up on the book when it was auctioned. Nice get. 

Despite this volume’s age, and that it was at an ANA HQ book sale, it was $15 fixed price. I bought it for the topic.

On 7/19/2024 at 4:19 PM, VKurtB said:

It seems that for you these books are not just a source of knowledge, but also a significant part of history and heritage, which you may pass on to your son. And my son is not interested in books or science at all. The last time he read about assignment help, he used uk assignment help for this. I don’t know how I raised him like this. How can I instill in him a love for books? Maybe someone can help?

There's no need to talk about this, just spit it out.

Edited by magdalenahom28