• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Today's Coin Find
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Fantastic J P M!!!!

I am wondering if I will ever find one of these in cash register change.

This one looks to be in good shape and too bad has a couple hits on the rims and really too bad that one hit on the steps, but otherwise a good find!!! (thumbsu

On 8/1/2024 at 4:35 PM, powermad5000 said:

Fantastic J P M!!!!

I am wondering if I will ever find one of these in cash register change.

This one looks to be in good shape and too bad has a couple hits on the rims and really too bad that one hit on the steps, but otherwise a good find!!! (thumbsu

Again I agree not a real nice coin but still a cool find. this is my nice one

2009 P Raw.jpg

2009 P Raw Reverse.jpg

On 8/1/2024 at 6:11 PM, J P M said:

Again I agree not a real nice coin but still a cool find. this is my nice one

Very nice one! Looks every bit of MS 67 and maybe full steps to me. Great!

I think the one in JPM’s post is a satin finish one pulled from a 2009 uncirculated set. The standard finish is much harder to find in nice shape.

On 8/8/2024 at 12:17 AM, VKurtB said:

I think the one in JPM’s post is a satin finish one pulled from a 2009 uncirculated set. The standard finish is much harder to find in nice shape.

In the coin folder it looks like many of my other coins. It does look a little frosty, but I picket this coin up at a shop in SC. as a BU coin. I would think it was just a regular strike. People do make mistakes.

09s.jpg

The shop was actually in Charlott NC It was cool my kind of coin shop it had a main entrance for two stores. Go left and you had all kinds of coins and extras, go right and you had all kinds of guns and extras. Not too much shop lifting in that store. The south is so cool not a lot of BS.

On 8/8/2024 at 1:40 PM, J P M said:

The shop was actually in Charlott NC It was cool my kind of coin shop it had a main entrance for two stores. Go left and you had all kinds of coins and extras, go right and you had all kinds of guns and extras. Not too much shop lifting in that store. The south is so cool not a lot of BS.

Guns and coins go together exceptionally well. Don’t tell the Brits, though. They have ABSOLUTELY ZERO right of self-defense, even in their domiciles. Having a cricket bat by the door is considered proof of premeditation.

On 8/8/2024 at 8:41 PM, VKurtB said:

Guns and coins go together exceptionally well. Don’t tell the Brits, though. They have ABSOLUTELY ZERO right of self-defense, even in their domiciles. Having a cricket bat by the door is considered proof of premeditation.

Us tyrants here see things a whole different way. MURICA!