• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Label doubt
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Hi friends,

I'm looking like crazy for the code for this tag. can you help me? is it a label for any ngc partner? or only for selected partners?

Thanks a lot!!

Screenshot_20240714_191716_Gallery.jpg

Welcome to the forum, I am not certain of what you mean by the phrase "I'm looking like crazy for the code for this tag".   Does that mean you are looking to submit coins and want this style of insert?   While I am not familiar with this particular label NGC does special labels for large marketing companies which are not available to regular individual submitters, I suspect this is one of those.

Hello and welcome!

Being this is a First Day of Issue coin, these are usually obtained in deals with certain companies (suppliers) and submitted in bulk submissions. There is really no way to find out that I know of what company or submitter it is as that is typically not public info so I would stop driving myself crazy.

As the others stated, the only way for you to obtain the coin in the slab with that label is to find one for sale and buy it outright.

On 7/14/2024 at 1:38 PM, danayu said:

Hi friends,

I'm looking like crazy for the code for this tag. can you help me? is it a label for any ngc partner? or only for selected partners?

Thanks a lot!!

Screenshot_20240714_191716_Gallery.jpg

I had to go look it up to see what kind of coin it was.

Verify NGC Certification | NGC (ngccoin.com)

On 7/14/2024 at 2:42 PM, danayu said:

I would like this label for this coin.

I suppose you could contact NGC customer service and inquire about it, but I would still think it was only available to the submitter of the one in the photo here. Never hurts to ask though.