• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May I offer you a Panda?
1 1

16 posts in this topic

Is there some reason U.S. Citizens collect common U.S. pocket change? Theres much cooler coins out there. May I offer you a China Panda for example? They come in Gold and Silver and are Beautiful. Also Canadian Maple Leaf Coins are Flashy and come in Many Different Sizes. 

Regardless, Shop Around. There's too many options to be that Cheap.

- Jaymurdem@ eBay

How many times must you be informed that this is not the appropriate forum on which to offer coins for sale? Please post such offers on the Coin Marketplace forum.

Because people are free to collect whatever they want. I have very little interest in world coinage except for some issued from Germany. I have no interest in anything from China, not coins nor the cheap goods that flood the markets here.

On 5/29/2024 at 7:43 PM, powermad5000 said:

Because people are free to collect whatever they want. I have very little interest in world coinage except for some issued from Germany. I have no interest in anything from China, not coins nor the cheap goods that flood the markets here.

Some of the Silver Pandas have very fine artistry. You gotta get a gold of a 70 though, they have perfect artistry. May I recommend a 2022 1 Oz. Silver Panda, and anything with Frosted Bamboo or Mirrored Bamboo. Also, the 1989 Silver 1 Oz. Panda is chilling at the 70 level.

Buyer beware, these coins are Cheap and Addictive.

On 5/29/2024 at 6:47 PM, Captain Murder said:

Some of the Silver Pandas have very fine artistry. You gotta get a gold of a 70 though, they have perfect artistry. May I recommend a 2022 1 Oz. Silver Panda, and anything with Frosted Bamboo or Mirrored Bamboo. Also, the 1989 Silver 1 Oz. Panda is chilling at the 70 level.

Lack of reading comprehension. What part of I have no interest in world coins except Germany did you not understand?

Also, I am not on here to shop your coins on eBay. I am not on here to shop for any coins.

On 5/29/2024 at 11:38 PM, powermad5000 said:

Lack of reading comprehension. What part of I have no interest in world coins except Germany did you not understand?

Also, I am not on here to shop your coins on eBay. I am not on here to shop for any coins.

I have a 1936A Germany 5P NGC 65 Third Reich Coin. And some Geiger Silver and small Gold Kinebars. Will that work?

On 5/29/2024 at 6:01 PM, Sandon said:

How many times must you be informed that this is not the appropriate forum on which to offer coins for sale? Please post such offers on the Coin Marketplace forum.

Not trying to sell anything, I just don't like common, current currency demographic. Be creative, buy a layer 2000's Susan B Anthony or early 2000's gold plated $1 President coin.

Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2024 at 6:47 PM, Captain Murder said:

I refuse to buy ANY coins from China, PARTICULARLY the modern Chinese Communists, whom I consider the primary locus of evil in the world today. I have a small number of small change pieces that were in a bulk auction lot, but I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to enrich those bastards. I willingly buy ASE’s, Maples, Britannias, Philharmonics, and silver Krugerands. But you can keep ANYTHING Chinese.  

Edited by VKurtB

On 5/29/2024 at 11:02 PM, Captain Murder said:

I have a 1936A Germany 5P NGC 65 Third Reich Coin. And some Geiger Silver and small Gold Kinebars. Will that work?

Further failure of reading comprehension. I am NOT on here to shop for coins! From anybody!

On 5/29/2024 at 5:01 PM, Sandon said:

Please report this to the mods.

On 5/30/2024 at 2:48 AM, Captain Murder said:

Not trying to sell anything, I just don't like common, current currency demographic. Be creative, buy a layer 2000's Susan B Anthony or early 2000's gold plated $1 President coin.

“early 2000’s gold plated $1 President coin.”

There literally is NO SUCH THING. The $1 President coin contained NO GOLD, not even plated. 

On 5/29/2024 at 7:43 PM, powermad5000 said:

Have you heard of the "Marder" Nazi Holocaust Tank? That's my last name. My grandparents will never admit it, but I swear sometimes I'm not really Jewish and my grandparents lied about it to escape war crime trials. Lol, or maybe I'm just imagining it because I'm Powermad also.

On 5/30/2024 at 7:39 PM, Captain Murder said:

Have you heard of the "Marder" Nazi Holocaust Tank? That's my last name. My grandparents will never admit it, but I swear sometimes I'm not really Jewish and my grandparents lied about it to escape war crime trials. Lol, or maybe I'm just imagining it because I'm Powermad also.

It wasn't a tank. The Marder was an open-topped tank destroyer series. Tanks have turrets, with very rare and somewhat questionable exceptions. In our modern day, the Marder is the German APC or ICV.

On 5/30/2024 at 11:28 PM, JKK said:

It wasn't a tank. The Marder was an open-topped tank destroyer series. Tanks have turrets, with very rare and somewhat questionable exceptions. In our modern day, the Marder is the German APC or ICV.

Leave it to Wikipedia to be completely wrong as usual. TY for the heads up.