• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone Know Who Took Dave Lange's Place?
1 1

8 posts in this topic

There are very few who are remotely close to taking David Lange's place -- at NGC or anywhere else. You can probably count them on the thumbs of one hand - or less. (Esp. at the crappy salary he was given.)

:(

On 5/6/2024 at 9:50 PM, RWB said:

There are very few who are remotely close to taking David Lange's place -- at NGC or anywhere else. You can probably count them on the thumbs of one hand - or less. (Esp. at the crappy salary he was given.)

:(

So his position at NGC is still vacant?

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2024 at 9:56 PM, tj96 said:

So his position at NGC is still vacant?

The title of "Research Director" might or might not have been filled --- I have not paid attention. Sorry.

Edited by RWB

On 5/7/2024 at 1:44 PM, RWB said:

The title of "Research Director" might or might not have been filled --- I have not paid attention. Sorry.

Okay, thanks Roger.

On 5/7/2024 at 12:44 PM, RWB said:

Often one can assume a person’s title, but that does not mean they have replaced him. David is irreplaceable. 

Jeeeezzzzzz, you guys are missing my point! I just wanta freakin' know who filled his duties, responsibilities and position at NGC!  Forget it, I'll call customer service.

On 5/8/2024 at 3:31 PM, tj96 said:

Jeeeezzzzzz, you guys are missing my point! I just wanta freakin' know who filled his duties, responsibilities and position at NGC!  Forget it, I'll call customer service.

No, we get your point perfectly. It is YOU who is not “getting it”.