• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Existing slots
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I was curious as to why there is hot 50 slots along with a couple of peace dollar slots mixed in with the top 100 slots, I have a top 100 vam set and noticed these slots and thought it was weird 

This would likely be a better topic for the NGC Registry forum, which is monitored by the Registry's Administrator. What you describe sounds like a mistake.

In NGC Variety Plus, there are many Top 50 Peace Dollars that NGC recognizes. Being from what I know, that PCGS coins are also acceptable for registry sets, there may be some varieties that PCGS recognizes that NGC does not, so that could be why you are seeing all of these different slots.

I am not a registry participant but I have read posts of others and I am just musing. You may want to ask this same question in the Ask/NGC section of the forum.