• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Governors Of Judaea Judaean coin AD 26-36 AE Prutah
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Welcome to the NGC chat board.

Just click the link that the Administrator provided and provide the information requested at the bottom of the page at "Reply to This Topic". You would need examples of pertinent NGC certified coins of these types to provide the requested certification numbers.

I assume that these are modern coins, not ancients, as there are no competitive sets for ancient coins.

• Administrator

Hello @Serfass.

Thank you for your interest in NGC. Please read here about ancient coins: 

https://boards.ngccoin.com/topic/432633-ngc-registry-where-do-i-add-my-ancient-coins/

Due to their unique nature, rarity, and highly subjective value, ancients are not eligible in competitive NGC Registry sets. If you own any ancient coins, these coins are best represented in Custom sets at Collectors-Society.com.

Many collectors assemble their own sets in unique ways. In fact, s/he may be the only collector ever to assemble a set in exactly that way. Or coins may be so rare that a competition with others is not feasible. So, instead of leaving those unique sets out of the NGC Registry concept, we've created Custom Sets

The Custom Set area of the Registry allows our collectors to create their own set definitions. 1. They define the theme of the set. 2. They define the slots in the set. 3. They plug their own coins into the set with descriptions and pictures.  

Users may choose to make their Custom Sets public or keep them private. Custom Sets are also considered for annual NGC Registry Awards. 

How Do I Add a New Custom NGC Registry Set?:  https://boards.ngccoin.com/topic/92684-how-do-i-create-a-new-custom-set/

Thank you.

• Administrator

Hello, @Serfass, Brian.

We appreciate your interest. Please read our answer above. Your coins may be added to Custom NGC Registry sets which are still eligible for annual awards. Thanks very much.