• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do I enter a refused coin?

5 posts in this topic

I recently purchased other peru coins for my ngc set.  My 2007 purchase 1863 ms63 peru 1/5 sol pl coin reg#15270098002 I own is ALWAYS NOT allowed for NO EXPLANATION!

Please let me enter it!  Thks!

On 4/12/2024 at 7:19 AM, lqueen6 said:

I recently purchased other peru coins for my ngc set.  My 2007 purchase 1863 ms63 peru 1/5 sol pl coin reg#15270098002 I own is ALWAYS NOT allowed for NO EXPLANATION!

Please let me enter it!  Thks!

I attempted to verify the cert number you posted and the system does not recognize that number.   Assuming that you typed in the number correctly there could be a reason the coin was deleted from the database or just by accident.   I have run across similar situations in the past a couple of times with cert # issues.   My recommendation would be to call NGC customer service and see if they have any history on that cert # that might explain the issue.    Sorry as I am not an employee of NGC I cannot be of any further help, hope you are able to get it resolved.

• Administrator

Hello, @lqueen6.

That is not a valid certification number. Please contact Customer Service for assistance. You may reach them at service@ngccoin.com or at 1-855-GRADE10 (855-472-3310).  Thank you.

Reg# 1527009-002 I own a Peru 1863 1/5 sol ms63 pl I purchased in 2007!   That never had a proper scan!

Your past email said I needed a new Scan!  I obtained a new scan.  That scan is ALWAYS REJECTED!

Your Peru listings will NOT accept a scan as requested!

I double checked your Peru 1/5 Sol listings.

NGC listings DO NOT LIST ANY PL COINS!  Please correct & support my coin!   Thks!

• Administrator

Hello, @lqueen6.

As we mentioned via email, your coin needed a coin ID assigned to it and needed to go through a weekly software update which would happen overnight on Monday and be ready today, Tuesday. Your coin is "live" today, Tuesday, as promised.

Someone from our team emailed you this morning and your coin was successfully to a new NGC Registry set.

We appreciate your patience.