• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Kennedy 50 Cents Half Dollar Silver Coin Has LED White Bright Light Reflection Surface?Check these
1 1

33 posts in this topic

The Kennedy 50 Cents Half Dollar Silver Coins Has LED White Bright Light Reflection Surface And Has Cartwheel Effect Shining Lustre Shade Expert Checks And Reply Back To you Later There

IMG_20240403_075733.jpg

IMG_20240403_075806.jpg

IMG_20240403_075935.jpg

Edited by Coinse

On 4/2/2024 at 9:29 PM, Coinse said:

The Kennedy 50 Cents Half Dollar Silver Coins Has LED White Bright Light Reflection Surface And Has Cartwheel Effect Shining Lustre Shade Expert Checks And Reply Back To you Later There

IMG_20240403_075733.jpg

IMG_20240403_075806.jpg

IMG_20240403_075935.jpg

It sounds like a sales pitch?

On 4/3/2024 at 11:09 AM, cobymordet said:

hiya, welcome.  unfortunately the photos are a  bit out of focus.  I seem to be a bit out of focus as well...  What is your concern about this coin?

Anyway have decided to send these high grades condition silver coin to the NGC pcgs for grading and what rating numbers receive when return what you thinks

On 4/5/2024 at 6:00 AM, Coinse said:

Anyway have decided to send these high grades condition silver coin to the NGC pcgs for grading and what rating numbers receive when return what you thinks

I think I don't understand what you are trying to say.  The pictures you have provided are out of focus and you would need to choose either NGC or PCGS.  Good luck with your endeavors in life.  It is a big world out there, so eat a hearty breakfast and drink lots of water.  (thumbsu

On 4/5/2024 at 8:10 PM, cobymordet said:

I think I don't understand what you are trying to say.  The pictures you have provided are out of focus and you would need to choose either NGC or PCGS.  Good luck with your endeavors in life.  It is a big world out there, so eat a hearty breakfast and drink lots of water.  (thumbsu

Would like apologize to you for summarise my sentence in order to save time energy for typing hopefully you understand what I mean is that These silver coins will send to third party either NGC or pcgs for grading service and you think what will be the rating number likely to receives for the outcome as the result believe mint state sixty nine or seventy anything possible there

On 4/6/2024 at 12:22 AM, RWB said:

Your coin appears to be and ordinary 1967 Kennedy half struck in 40% silver. It is shown in out of focus, over exposed photos. If you send it to NGC or PCGS for "grading" it will be returned in a cute plastic holder after they've collected your $50 in fees and postage. The coin will be worth exactly what it was before sending it in, because of the scrapes and scratches on the coin. Unless in very high grade, such as MS-68 or higher, there is no collector premium on any 1967 half dollar.

Members can give you - free - a better idea of its condition if you will post sharply focused, correctly exposed photos.

Curious and wondering how did you see those scrapes and scratches on the surface if those pictures are not focus and clear enough for you to Verify and identifying or otherwise you were not honest for sure there

I can see scratches and abrasions in the fields of your coin notwithstanding the poor quality of the photos.  If you are seeking our help and advice, I don't understand why you knowingly posted overexposed photos and are wording your posts in un-punctuated jargon.

For comparison, here are somewhat better photos of a 1967 Kennedy half dollar that PCGS graded MS 64 and for which I paid all of $10, letting someone else take the loss by spending substantially more in grading fees and related expenses:

1967halfdollarobv..thumb.jpg.cd741b7fc11cb0fa5c3d5fa85494532d.jpg

1967halfdollarrev..thumb.jpg.aad134f5656e97eb92f67c67b1e708aa.jpg

On 4/6/2024 at 12:22 AM, RWB said:

Your coin appears to be and ordinary 1967 Kennedy half struck in 40% silver. It is shown in out of focus, over exposed photos. If you send it to NGC or PCGS for "grading" it will be returned in a cute plastic holder after they've collected your $50 in fees and postage. The coin will be worth exactly what it was before sending it in, because of the scrapes and scratches on the coin. Unless in very high grade, such as MS-68 or higher, there is no collector premium on any 1967 half dollar.

Members can give you - free - a better idea of its condition if you will post sharply focused, correctly exposed photos.

Beside that's there is no scratches no hairlines and even no bag marks can be seen on both sides surfaces except tremendous extremely bright shining lustres keep turning arounds rotating and circulating on surface when I see for these silver coins in front of my both eyes will get painful enough when look at it for more than five minutes never seen such shining and beautiful coin and for sure these silver coin is even more shining and beautiful than the rest of rests of my valuable Gold.coins after comparison and making my everyday morning and night before going to sleep and will be the same things to you when you have the same coin with the same condition exactly like mine be honest with you

On 4/5/2024 at 12:39 PM, Coinse said:

Curious and wondering how did you see those scrapes and scratches on the surface if those pictures are not focus and clear enough for you to Verify and identifying or otherwise you were not honest for sure there

I copied your photos, then adjusted the contrast to reveal additional details with Photoshop software. This can enhance visibility, but it cannot completely correct poor photography.

On 4/5/2024 at 3:19 PM, RWB said:

I copied your photos, then adjusted the contrast to reveal additional details with Photoshop software. This can enhance visibility, but it cannot completely correct poor photography.

... or hinder its inexorable gallop toward the MS-68 Finish Line, unless you persist in squandering your hard-earned money on clearly fanciful pursuits. 

On 4/6/2024 at 12:52 AM, Sandon said:

I can see scratches and abrasions in the fields of your coin notwithstanding the poor quality of the photos.  If you are seeking our help and advice, I don't understand why you knowingly posted overexposed photos and are wording your posts in un-punctuated jargon.

For comparison, here are somewhat better photos of a 1967 Kennedy half dollar that PCGS graded MS 64 and for which I paid all of $10, letting someone else take the loss by spending substantially more in grading fees and related expenses:

1967halfdollarobv..thumb.jpg.cd741b7fc11cb0fa5c3d5fa85494532d.jpg

1967halfdollarrev..thumb.jpg.aad134f5656e97eb92f67c67b1e708aa.jpg

Would appreciate you for so much posting clears picture of the similar coins but not so shining and have many bag marks on the both surface compare with mine be honests you

On 4/6/2024 at 3:45 AM, RWB said:

Your comments are clear indicators that you do not understand how to properly examine a coin or to objectively describe it. Here are images of your coin as posted (left) and after minimal enhancement to reveal detail. Red arrows point to scrapes nicks and other damage. I ran out of space to squeeze in more arrows.

1967K50ccompsm.thumb.jpg.1a133e2741931de69502aea10c0c9f79.jpg

Members here will help you all they can, but you have to do your part by paying attention and not assuming you "know everything."

You should not had copied my scans and then edited like these since those pictures are not focus and not clears enough probably those marks appears suddenly on the surface suppose without marks right on these position which is pointed by highlight red arrow and thank you much for your efforts and lessons believe you are the legitimates truly reals experts and please check out for latest scans that have just taken and these marks have missing now both sides surfaces and few grades extra has added to these piece there

Have just taken for the newest scans and picture images are certainly in the focus mode and those bag mark ever pointed out by one of expert have gone now and the hairs are much clearers can be seen and more shining white appear on the surfaces you are welcome to check and write anything and copy for editing can prove me wrong about these matters remembers let me what you thinks and reply there

IMG_20240406_073824.jpg

IMG_20240406_073852.jpg

IMG_20240406_073927.jpg

On 4/5/2024 at 10:58 AM, Coinse said:

result believe mint state sixty nine or seventy anything possible there

There is absolutely zero possibility of that kind of grade. Forget it. 

On 4/5/2024 at 8:35 PM, Coinse said:

Have just taken for the newest scans and picture images are certainly in the focus mode and those bag mark ever pointed out by one of expert have gone now and the hairs are much clearers can be seen and more shining white appear on the surfaces you are welcome to check and write anything and copy for editing can prove me wrong about these matters remembers let me what you thinks and reply there

IMG_20240406_073824.jpg

IMG_20240406_073852.jpg

IMG_20240406_073927.jpg

I think the skin is more in focus than the coin. I do not think this coin is a good example for grading. But if you have money to spend it is your choice.

Edited by J P M

On 4/6/2024 at 10:58 AM, VKurtB said:

There is absolutely zero possibility of that kind of grade. Forget it. 

These silver coin really has high grades enough believe is up to you

On 4/7/2024 at 7:38 AM, J P M said:

I think the skin is more in focus than the coin. I do not think this coin is a good example for grading. But if you have money to spend it is your choice.

Have taken for the latest images scans pictures with truly sharp focus appearance and going to create for the new topic with these best scans remember to check and you should forget and ignore these topic for now thank you there