• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

vam 2B genuine label
1 1

3 posts in this topic

what is a genuine label, I understand it means its authentic but why doesn't this morgan have a numerical grade, it doesn't have a details grade which is why I'm curious as to why it isn't straight graded. is there a better option for it, can it receive a numerical grade. 

s-l1600.png

• Administrator

Hello @David Otto, thank you for contacting us. Hope you are doing well! The original submitter of this coin only opt'd for genuine/not genuine grading on the submission containing these coins. If you would like for it to have a numerical grade, it would need to be re-submitted for grading.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

On 4/2/2024 at 11:07 AM, KaileeS CS said:

Hello @David Otto, thank you for contacting us. Hope you are doing well! The original submitter of this coin only opt'd for genuine/not genuine grading on the submission containing these coins. If you would like for it to have a numerical grade, it would need to be re-submitted for grading.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

I will need to figure out how to do that as I've never submitted a coin before, I would also like to see if this coin is eligible for conservation at the same time.