• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1992 - D Close AM possibly found (verification required)
1 1

33 posts in this topic

On 3/23/2024 at 12:49 PM, Mustacheman said:

I apologize for being confused on your intentions. A lot of people just bash you for being wrong or cocky. I wasn’t trying to be cocky but I was definitely wrong. I thought the expert I went to just didn’t have a good magnifying glass with him at the time hence why I thought what I saw and asked for other opinions. My bad my man.

No offense taken. Seeing as we are on the internet, it probably comes off more as so, but even in real life, I guess I can seem a little "dry". We are all good sir! (thumbsu

On 3/23/2024 at 12:53 PM, Mustacheman said:

you aren’t gonna pull a God tier coin every time you look at something that could be.

Yes, but I don’t think you still appreciate the infinitesimal likelihood. It’s something like1 in several hundred million. It’s not a (pun fully intended) “coin toss”.

🐓 :  What are you doing, Q?  He said he doesn't want to hear anybody's life story, remember?

Q.A.:  You're right. I guess it's time to keep it moving.  :roflmao: