• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Respect
2 2

9 posts in this topic

I have over 70 NGC slabbed coins that you have slabbed but do not recognize in sets, when I apply to have them added you always seem to refuse? Why does this organization care so little for the game you have us all playing. I find it lazy and showing a lack of respect to your clients 

I agree 100%. I have been trying to add my Noah's Ark coins to the series set. NGC graded the coins, but they won't recognize them in the corresponding year. They won't accept some, and the others they segregate into different denomination sets, which cost me points. This is a joke!!  

• Administrator
On 3/13/2024 at 8:55 PM, Panama85-88 said:

NGC also had removed some coins, that they had originally accepted, and cost me some major points. There is a lot of competition on here, which makes it a lot of fun, but NGC needs to make it a level playing field.  

Hello, @Panama85-88.

We recently expanded the Armenia sets to add all the new Noah's Ark issues. There are slots for all coins here (as we mentioned in your other post): https://www.ngccoin.com/registry/competitive/armenia/armenia/3747/, if you need any assistance, please let us know. We are happy to assist. Thank you.

• Administrator

Hello, @Ormus Collection .

We are happy to research any of your coins to see where they may best fit in the NGC Registry. In order to appropriately track all requests in the order they are received, we ask that you post your requests here with your certification numbers: https://boards.ngccoin.com/topic/427255-need-a-new-ngc-registry-set-please-remember-to-include-your-ngc-certification-numbers-in-your-request/page/16/#comment-9871521

Thank you.

Hi Ali

I appreciate your reply

can we start with my 2015 gold set and the World War gold 5 pounds. 

I have tried to submit these and been refused already more than once 

Can you ask Larry when Blackrock will tokenize our slabbed coins to monitize a gold and silver backed blockchain?

thor 

3BE8592C-DD23-429D-9095-957B1CB27949.png

970878BF-0CC1-4A38-AEAF-EFB21AF3E5B2.png

Ali,

Good evening. I need assistance because I’m not being allowed to add my Proof Coins to my Armenia Set which isn't right. Proofs and MS coins should be allowed into one set. That is why it’s called a set. For instance, I have a 2011 1/4 Proof 100 Dram, a MS69 200 Dram, and a MS69 500 Dram. Those should be all allowed into one set. My 2012 set should include my 100 Dram PF70, 200 Dram PF70, 500 Dram PF70, and my MS69 500 Dram. That is the point I’m trying to make. But nobody is helping me with this. I have emailed on several occasions to no avail. Even after being told, there would be a combined PROOF/ MS Noah’s Ark set, I’m still waiting for that to happen. You can’t have a competitive set, if you’re not allowed to add coins. If this isn’t fixed to where you can fairly compete, I will just delete all my coins then. I would really appreciate your help, because I feel my concern is falling on deaf ears.

Thank you. Steve “Panama85-88”