• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wrong Variety Number Listed Online

3 posts in this topic

Hello, my coins are currently being graded and I noticed that one of my coins is listed with the wrong variety. It's listed as FS 103, but the correct variety is FS 106, will this be corrected before the coins are shipped out? I called a couple of times and they said they left a note on my order. Thanks.

• Administrator

Hello @Terence8788, thank you for contacting us. Hope you are doing well! I do indeed see that we have two representatives assisting you with this issue and that it has been brought to management's attention to have the coin's variety fixed. You may see the status of your order move "backward" as they work to fix the label of this coin. Thank you for your patience in the meantime while we correct this issue for you!

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Thank you!

On 3/13/2024 at 10:28 AM, KaileeS CS said:

Hello @Terence8788, thank you for contacting us. Hope you are doing well! I do indeed see that we have two representatives assisting you with this issue and that it has been brought to management's attention to have the coin's variety fixed. You may see the status of your order move "backward" as they work to fix the label of this coin. Thank you for your patience in the meantime while we correct this issue for you!

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Thank you!

Why is it so difficult to give me a straight answer about this? I called 2 weeks ago and I've spoken to 3 agents and no one can reassure me that it will be corrected. We spend a lot of money to have our coins graded. This is subpar customer service.