• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reholder Labels
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I am getting ready to submit a 1995 NGC certified slabbed coin that has a label signed by John Mercanti.  If I submit this coin to be reholdered, will the John Mercanti label be used in the new holder or will NGC replace it with a new and different label?  I cannot have this JM label separated from the coin.  Any special submission instructions if I can maintain the JM label?

• Administrator

Hello @ChuckBuck, thank you for contacting us. Hope you are doing well! Most of the John Mercanti labels are distributed through Modern Coin Mart, so if you were to send the coin in for reholder, it would have to be through them directly. If you send the coin in directly to us, it will be given the standard NGC label. Please check out our link HERE to determine if it is required for your label to be submitted through them.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!