• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2024 Britannia & Liberty
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I received these two coins today and tried to add this them to my registry and got the statement they were to new.  I need to add these to a set and need help.

NGC 8146499-132 2024 Great Britain Britannia & Liberty FDI $2 PND, 1 ounce signed by Gordon Summers and Martin Jennings on the front label and David Ryder on the rear/reverse label.  Made in the UK, see picture below.  Cool slab with three signature, 2 on label on obverse and 1 on label on reverse.

Also I have a 2 ounce and here is the information.

NGC 8146503-150 2024 Great Britain Britannia & Liberty FDI $5 PND, 2 ounce signed by same as the 1 oz.  Made in the UK.

I have added both coins to my coins but need help in creating set/collection.  Thanks.

Del Mineard

NGC Member

2024 GB Britannia+Liberty REV.jpg

• Administrator

Hello, Del,  @HT SME.

Thanks for your interest. Please post all new set requests here:

https://boards.ngccoin.com/topic/427255-need-a-new-ngc-registry-set-please-remember-to-include-your-ngc-certification-numbers-in-your-request/page/15/#comment-9870507.

**Please remember to include your NGC certification numbers in your request.** Thank you.