• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turn around time to correct an NGC quality issue i.e, Mechanical Error
1 1

2 posts in this topic

My Submission #6879483 ("received" 1/09/2024) has been in the Scheduled for Grading status for several weeks now.  This submission was to have an NGC quality control issue resolved of the wrong coins placed within the wrong holder.  I cannot understand why coins submitted to have an error committed by NGC take so long just to have new holders issued.

January 25th I contacted NGC via email regarding this issue.  January 30th I received a reply stating that one coin has been reholdered, but the second one is still pending. It is now February 6th. Please advise as to when these Christmas gifts to my daughter will be returned to me with the NGC error corrected.

Thank you.

• Administrator

Hello @Blind Pig, thank you for contacting us. There is no set turnaround time for Mechanical Error submissions. We try to complete and expedite them as quickly as possible based on the queue of them we receive. With that said, I will send a message to my team to see if we can get these pushed for you! Note that you may not see updates on your side until the order is actually shipped.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!