• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about sbmitting form to NGC/NCS
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I have downloaded and filled out the PDF form for the NGC/NCS submission for my coin to be restored and graded, but I can't find the small labels to print and insert with the coin. 

NGC.jpg

Edited by Ahmed Fathy99

• Administrator

Hello @Ahmed Fathy99, thank you for contacting us. I am happy to assist! To clarify, do you mind letting me know what you mean by "small labels"? Only your coins and the submission form is needed in the box when you send your package to us. Kindly let me know if you are possibly referring to something different.

Thank you!

On 1/31/2024 at 4:03 PM, KaileeS CS said:

Hello @Ahmed Fathy99, thank you for contacting us. I am happy to assist! To clarify, do you mind letting me know what you mean by "small labels"? Only your coins and the submission form is needed in the box when you send your package to us. Kindly let me know if you are possibly referring to something different.

Thank you!

Thank you, I mean the small paper. Please note that I will send only one coin. 

Screenshot_20240131_180946_Chrome.jpg

You need to create the label that you insert into the other part of the flip yourself. It can be printed or legibly handwritten. If you are submitting only one coin, place the seven-digit number on the form, followed by a dash and the line number "001" on the label.

On 1/31/2024 at 6:34 PM, Sandon said:

You need to create the label that you insert into the other part of the flip yourself. It can be printed or legibly handwritten. If you are submitting only one coin, place the seven-digit number on the form, followed by a dash and the line number "001" on the label.

Thank you so much 💓