• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to change existing Card - Change card button not working
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hi;

I would like to know how to change the card in the Update Auto-Renew settings.

When I tried, after filling out the details of my new card, the "Save" button was not working.

My registration will expire in 15 days, and i want to pay with a new card.

Simply, i do not like to use my old card since it is compromise.

Thanks you in advance for the help.

Regards;

Noel

• Administrator

Hello @The JNS Coin Collection, thank you for contacting us. You are only able to update your card if you have a pending submission we have not yet taken payment for. If there is no balance to be paid, the system will not allow you to update your card. You may call or email us directly if you'd like us to manually update your card for you, or you may wait until a submission becomes available that we have no taken payment for to update your card online.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

Thank you for your response. Actually, I just paid with my recent submission with a different card; however, the manual update has not yet been taken.

In the event that I have to renew my annual registration, can I change my card when paying for it? Since it will decline then.

Otherwise, I will contact via email.

Thank you once again.

• Administrator

Hello, yes, you can change your card for your membership renewal in your "My NGC" settings. Click on "My NGC" at the top right-hand corner of the page, then click on "My account". From there, click on the tab that says "AutoRenew" and there will be a button that says "Change" next to your current card details on file. You can update your card information from there.

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Thank you!