• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Big Newbie Thank You!!
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I found a rare planchette with a hole in the center…. :-)  sorry, saw a washer sitting on my desk and couldn’t help myself.  

I appreciate you guys teaching me a lot over the last weeks!  It’s true, if you hang out here for a month you can see the good, bad, and the ugly.  I have submitted a few of the uglys for you guys to review.  But it’s all learning and you guys take the time to answer questions honestly and thoroughly.  Just want to say thanks.
 I promise you it will pay off for you guys because you have one more person out there buying your slabs and making your collections worth more and keeping the hobby alive.  A big thanks!!

For those new and finding this site for the first time.  Stick around and try to learn as much as you can.

IMG_7934.jpeg

I only regret I am unprepared to make you a very attractive offer for your washer.  If you can see your way clear to lowering the price below $25,750, we might have a meeting of the minds.  🤣