• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F.U.N. Show Report link

10 posts in this topic

Well, I tell you, you're making it very difficult for me to rule out going to a show at least once in my lifetime.

The photos taken by Flying Al are incredibly beautiful!

Thank you @RWB for sharing this with the membership here.  (thumbsu

On 1/7/2024 at 11:09 PM, Henri Charriere said:

Well, I tell you, you're making it very difficult for me to rule out going to a show at least once in my lifetime.

The photos taken by Flying Al are incredibly beautiful!

Thank you @RWB for sharing this with the membership here.  (thumbsu

We should ALL go and meet one another (some of us have done that already).  I think it would be very beneficial for many of us to see the faces attached to the type ! (thumbsu

Family & other considerations prevented me from going this year, much to my disappointment.  I desperately plan on going to FUN 2025 as it will be 5 years since my last and only FUN Conference.  One day, I'd love to do a presentation if they would let me.

Posted (edited)
On 1/7/2024 at 11:25 PM, GoldFinger1969 said:

One day, I'd love to do a presentation if they would let me.

Contact the 2025 show coordinator right away with a proposed topic and an abstract.

Edited by RWB

@FlyingAl is an exemplary collector.  He is enthusiastic, smart and dedicated in his area (36-42 proofs).  I also like his taste in friends... they are not only the who's-who... but everyone mentioned in his writeup are just great contributors and nice guys ATS.

Edited by The Neophyte Numismatist

On 1/8/2024 at 10:31 PM, ldhair said:

I was at FUN. Wish we had meet. Love your images. 

Yeah me too i was there all day Saturday..  wow it was an awesome show.  there was a little of everything  picked u a few nice ones and had to pass on a few due to Economic reasons...  like i was broke already from the first 5 hours of shopping !! ahahaha