• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Number 6961000
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Yesterday at the FUN show I submitted a PCGS slabbed coin for crossover and variety attribution but neglected to check the crossover box. The rest of the information as to crossover minimum grade and certificate number were included on the submission form. The submission is under the Express tier. My question is, will my submission be treated as a crossover without that box being checked? If not can you relay that my intention is for this to be a crossover submission?

Thank You

Milt

• Administrator

Hi @MTinis, thank you for contacting us. I will try to send a message over to my team on this so we can catch it. Can you please provide the submission number for the order?

Hi Kailee,

The submission number is 6961000, but I believe that this submission was to be sent to Sarasota for attribution and grading.

Thanks

Milt

• Administrator

Hello @MTinis

Thank you for confirming. I do see the submission number was in the subject line, sorry we missed it! We are currently processing the intake of FUN show submissions. Due to the volume of submissions received at the show and processing through intake, we cannot pull resources to search for a specific submission. However, once your submission is being processed by receiving, they will note that Crossover was not chosen. Since you did list a crossover type on the form, they may be able to process normally without any additional information. If the receiving team has any questions regarding which crossover option you prefer, at any grade versus at the same grade or higher, we will contact you via email. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Hello Again

Would be so kind as to check on the status of submission 6961000. This express submission entered your system on 1/11/2024 along with express submission 6880453. Both submissions were for identical 1953 S Roosevelt dimes with "Bug Bunny" FS-401 variety. Both submission were paid for and charged to my credit card. Submission 6880453 has already been graded, authenticated, and returned to me. However, submission 6961000 seems to be stuck in limbo.

Thank You

Milt

Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 05-03-17 NGC Submission Tracking NGC.png

• Administrator

Hello @MTinis,

Thank you for your patience. Submission 6961000 just needs to be finalized and then it should move to shipping. I have reached out to our grading team to see if we can get this moved forward as quickly as possible. 

if you have any other questions, please let us know.  

Question: Is the current turn around time for Express submissions no longer 3 working days? If so, could you please tell me what the expected turn around time is for Express submissions?

Also, if my coin that was submitted under 6961000 has been lost, misplaced, or ventured into the twilight zone never to seen again what if any compensation will I receive?

Thank You

• Administrator

Hello @MTinis, thank you for contacting us. The Express tier is still estimated to be take about 3 business days. Kindly note that these are estimates only and are not guaranteed. With this in mind, your submission 6961000 is currently in the encapsulation department and should be finished shortly. I have sent a message to my team to see if they can push this along. Thank you for your patience while we process your submission!

Please let us know if you need help with anything else. Thank you!

This is becoming very tiresome. You say that my package was shipped via FedEx on 1/26/2024 on the other hand FedEx says that have not yet received the package as of 5:34pm this date 1/29/2024. Would it be too much to ask where it is?

• Administrator

Hello @MTinis, thank you for your reply. I see your package was delivered to you yesterday by FedEx. Kindly let us know if you have any additional issues.

Thank you!