• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it possible to encapsulate promotional tokens to provide provenance?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I acquired 2 of the 100 of a promotional token that was released to coincide with release of a book, there was so much demand that they are opening orders again, and haven't indicated that the new version will be any different than the initial limited run.

Is there a way to submit these to get them holdered in a way that will indicate that they are part of the original run?
I have them in hand and the other tokens will be manufactured in to order based on the orders through January 11th.
I have shipping papers and an email indicating the authenticity.
- Grady

it is called a "skip coin" it is a fake crypto coin, in the canon of the Expeditionary Force series there is an ancient alien AI called "Skippy the Magnificent" who bilks the good people of earth using various fake churches and charities, such as the "Church of Skippyasyermuni" as in "Skippy has your money", this is a supposed artifact of the series representing a investment in one of Skippy's ventures...

original offering: https://www.craigalanson.com/skipcoin
later unlimited offering: https://store.podiumaudio.com/products/exforce-skipcoin-2-0

Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 10.15.01 AM.png

• Administrator

Hello @jackkerouac81, thank you for your patience! My grading team advised that we do not currently grade these coins at this time. We are genuinely sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!