• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 matte presentation finish penny
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Probably insensitive and seemingly cruel to even suggest this, but the antique centennial  cent, whose only saving grace, if authentic, were made from honest-to-goodness Mint State copper but for reasons unknown was unceremoniously placed in what appears to be (if there is such a thing) a genuine plastic frosted flip.

Many awards are given out to members for a variety of delectable delicacies at the end of each year. I am going to risk what remains of my imagined stellar reputation and cobwebby see-through credibility to nominate you for having the most tenacity and dogged determination to bring to the Forum unique heretofore unknown and unseen works to transcend the membership which has mired itself by default into a general lackluster year-end complacency.

If you are fortunate, the Great Z shall translate my dense soliloquy into more palatable prose, as only he can with his succinct signature style of translation and biting wit.  🤣

Edited by Henri Charriere
Routine die-polishing.

On 12/21/2023 at 11:25 PM, Melior Invenidiste said:

IMG_6250.thumb.jpeg.f07db8989f243010bf2c9de2240d1264.jpeg

IMG_6252.jpeg

IMG_6253.jpeg

Just No. :facepalm:

You're not going to get a different response by posting the same coin and false statements months later. It's a normal cent, period. 

Edited by Fenntucky Mike
Spelling

The only nagging question here is why, in the presence of a national studio audience of millions, you wouldn't remove the coin from its protective display flip onto an appropriate surface to enable viewers to examine it in its wondrous splendor?  🤔